How it works
In Person Visits
Behavioral Healthcare Integration
Anybody with a brain can do a free online assessment to start. This assessment will measure your Total Comfort, Brain Safety, Social Understanding, Personalized Goals and Self-Actualization. Once you receive your results, you can choose to have:
- An in-person visit with Dr. Seifan;
- An online visit to receive Dr. Seifan’s personalized recommendations;
- A coordinated visit with your primary care doctor to provide recommendations for your better brain care, for life.
Please note, during this time we are only offer virtual visits any requests will automatically be considered a request for an online assessment.
Our Approach to Integrated Brain Care
Anybody with a brain can do a free online assessment to start. This assessment will measure your Total Comfort, Brain Safety, Social Understanding, Personalized Goals and Self-Actualization.
Once you receive your results, you can choose to have
1) an in-person visit with Dr. Seifan;
2) an online visit to receive Dr. Seifan’s personalized recommendations;
3) a coordinated visit with your primary care doctor to provide recommendations for your better brain care, for life.
A cutting edge Unified Approach to brain care that combines Neurology, Psychology, and Psychiatry to bring unprecedented improvement in quality of life that includes a Neuro-Diagnostic and Research dept.
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies Frontotemporal Dementia
- Vascular Dementia
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Migraine/Headache Care
- Epilepsy and Seizures
- Movement Disorders
- Neuro Ophthalmology
- Nerve Disorders
- Muscle Disorders
- Nutritional Immune Disorders
- Neurological Infections
- Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Neurological Evaluations
- Dyslexia Testing and Assessment
- Passionate care and support through life’s most difficult transitions
- Specialized program and action-oriented treatment plan to help you achieve your goals
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Psychoeducational Assessment, Evaluation, and Testing
- Family Therapy
- Marriage Therapy
- Premarital Therapy
- Grief and Loss Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Advanced, Integrative care for Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Insomnia, ADHD, and many other conditions using cutting edge, natural, and innovative techniques.
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Communication Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Substance-Related Disorders
- Personality Disorders
The in-person visit
Due to current events, we are currently available for virtual visits only. Dr. Seifan will walk you step by step through the five levels of Self-Actualization via our online platform. Any requests for appointments will automatically be considered online vists.
The online visit
Dr. Seifan can provide you with detailed, personalized recommendations to progress you through Levels 1 through 5, one step at a time, using virtual visit technology.
Behavioral healthcare integration
Dr. Seifan can work directly with your primary care physician, your neurologist, your psychiatrist and/or your psychologist to help you receive state-of-the-art, integrated brain care.
The Neuro Well is re-inventing the way we approach brain care. Traditionally, Neurology & Psychiatry were one field. Over time, the two fields were split apart. At The Neuro Well, we are Unifying brain care by bringing the two fields back together. All our providers are dual-trained in Neurology & Psychiatry. Besides offering excellent care for neurological and psychiatric conditions, we also provide sophisticated preventative brain care for anyone in the family. The Neuro Well features one of the nation’s first Alzheimer’s Prevention Programs. The Neuro Well was designed from the ground up to be a Patient-Centered Specialty practice. Each day, we aim to provide the most Excellent, Integrative and Hospitable care.